Sunday, November 1, 2009

Class Links Post!

Hey everyone! If you have been enjoying my blog then you should check out some of my classmates blogs too!

Cheers!
If you guys like my blog then you will definitely enjoy this one! This blog deals with the same issue as my blog, the drinking age. This blog is also in favor of lowering the drinking age which is why I enjoy following this blog because I like to see what this bloggers reasons are for supporting this side and some different forms of exploration on this topic. The links throughout this blog are very helpful and relatable so you guys should definitely check this blog out if you want to learn even more about the debate on lowering the drinking age.

nonlinearperspectives
This is another blog that I loved to read and I highly recommend all you bloggers to start reading and following as well. This blog explores the topic of legalization of marijuana. The blog posts on this page are highly thought-provoking and bring up new topics to this topic that are extremely interesting, new, and refreshing. The language of this blog is highly intellectual and it is clear that the writer has a complete grasp on his subject and has done much research. Check out this blog for yourself and learn about the pros and cons of the legalization of marijuana and deep pondering about this subject.

Drinking Age
Another great blog to check out is this one! I follow this blog for the same reasons that I follow Cheers! I follow this blog because it has to do with the same topic I have been so avidly blogging about. This blog also supports lowering the drinking age to eighteen. I have really enjoyed these informative blog posts, and I have noticed that we have been finding out similar information about our topics, but this blog still offers different examples and explorations as well which makes it interesting to compare to mine. This blog also offers a lot of personality in it tone which makes it that much more enjoyable to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment